Phone number: 01 58 05 17 20
Languages: French, English
Jean-Yves Le Dizet has been a lawyer since 1997 and is a partner at LWP Avocats.
His practice focuses primarily on corporate law, particularly mergers, acquisitions and restructurings.
He also advises various financial companies and investment funds.
Prior to joining LWP Avocats, he was legal and real estate director of a major logistics company within an industrial group.
Areas of practice :
- General business law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate law
- Banking and finance law
- Acquisitions and disposals of companies
- Private equity, venture capital and development capital
- Approval and authorization of portfolio companies
- Creation of investment funds
- Bar Exam, Paris, 1996
- DESS (post-graduate diploma) in business acquisition, development and creation of Small and Medium Size Companies, University of Paris V, 1996
- LPA-CGR lawyers
- Geopost Logistic
- Colbert lawyers.
See other team members