Phone number: 01 58 05 17 20
Languages : French, English
Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1999, Brice Wartel is a partner at LWP Avocats, where he heads the Employment Law Department.
He advises and litigates for French companies and subsidiaries of foreign groups in the fields of labor law and social security.
He is a lecturer at the University of Paris-Dauphine.
He is a member of AvoSial, an association of lawyers advising employers in the field of employment law.
Brice Wartel is also involved in sports law. He is a member of the Disciplinary Committee of the French Skydiving Federation.
Areas of expertise :
- Labor law
- Social security law
- Sports law
- Individual and collective labor relations
- Management – exit negotiations
- Complex operations – company transfers – restructuring
- Litigation in labor law and social security law
- DESS (post-graduate diploma) in labor law, University of Paris I, 1999
- Lawyer’s diploma, 1999
- Colbert Group
See other team members